What We Do
Through our expert solutions, Wolters Kluwer delivers vital analytics, answers and actionable content–when and where needed most, within our customers' workflows. This helps them gain clarity in complexity, improve outcomes, and drive productivity and performance.
Every day, in health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal, we help professionals make critical decisions. These decisions help save lives, improve the way business is done, and shape better global systems. And every day, in more than 180 countries around the world, we help them get it right.
Wolters Kluwer Health
Wolters Kluwer helps healthcare providers build competency and improve their practice to make confident decisions on patient care and deliver better outcomes. Wolters Kluwer Health solutions help facilitate evidence-based decision-making in clinical, nursing, and pharmaceutical settings, at the same time supporting continuing education and leading medical research.
- Healthcare professionals and students in medical, nursing, allied health specialties, medical librarians, and corporate researchers.
Key Business Units
- Health Learning, Research & Practice
- Clinical Effectiveness
- Clinical Software Solutions
- UpToDate, ProVation Order Sets, ProVation MD, Medi-Span, Facts & Comparisons, Lexicomp, Sentri7, Medknow, Health Language Engine, Medicom, Ovid®, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Lippincott Nursing Solutions, Lippincott CoursePoint+, Learner's Digest International
- US: Baltimore, MD; Bellevue, WA; Denver, CO; Faribault, MN; Glendale, CA; Hagerstown, MD; Hudson, OH; Indianapolis, IN; Madison, WI; Minneapolis, MN; New York, NY; Norwood, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Salt Lake City, UT; St. Louis, MO; Waltham, MA
- EU: Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands; Barcelona, Spain; Berlin, Germany; Bologna, Italy; London, UK; Madrid, Spain; Munich, Germany; Paris, France; Stockholm, Sweden
- APAC: Auckland, New Zealand; Hong Kong, China; Mumbai, India; New Delhi, India; North Ryde, Australia; Tapei, Taiwan; Tokyo, Japan
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting
Wolters Kluwer enables professionals in tax and accounting firms, businesses, and governing authorities to grow, manage, and protect their business and their clients' businesses. Our expert solutions – in compliance, collaboration, internal and external audit management, and firm management – integrate deep local knowledge with workflows to ensure compliance, effective management, and strengthened client relationships.
- Professional Accounting firms, corporate tax and auditing departments, Tax advisors, government agencies, universities, and libraries
Key Business Units
- CCH Tax & Accounting US
- Tax & Accounting Europe
- CCH Canada
- CCH Small Firm Services
- CCH UK
- Tax & Accounting Asia Pacific
- CCH Axcess, Intelliconnect, ProSystemfx Suite, TaxPrepConnect, Addison, Twinfield, A3, Osra, CCH Integrator, iFirm, Solução Prosoft Platinum
- US: Chicago, IL; New York, NY, Kennesaw, GA; Wichita, Kansas; Torrance, CA; Washington, DC; Dallas TX
- Canada: Toronto, Sherbrooke, Brossard
- Europe: England, Italy, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- Latin America: Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Sao Jose dos Campos [Brazil]
- APAC: China, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Pune, India
Wolters Kluwer Governance, Risk & Compliance
Wolters Kluwer helps legal and financial professionals manage complex compliance requirements, helping reduce risk, increase efficiency, and produce better business outcomes. Our expert solutions range from legal compliance and enterprise-wide legal management, to addressing regulatory and industry requirements through workflow, analytics, and reporting solutions and services in financial markets.
Key Business Units
- Legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and small business owners. We work with 92% of the world's top banks, 90% of the AMLAW 100, 70% of Fortune 500, 92% of Top U.S. Mortgage Lenders and 300,000+ small businesses.
- Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions
- Wolters Kluwer Enterprise, Compliance & Governance
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Information Services
- Wolters Kluwer Finance, Risk & Reporting
- Wolters Kluwer Legal Information Services
- Wolters Kluwer Transport Services
- AppOne®, AuthenticWeb™, Bankers Systems®, BizFilings®, Capital Changes, CASH Suite™, CT Corporation, CT Lien Solutions, Corsearch, TyMetrix® 360, Passport®, LegalVIEW®, GainsKeeper®, OneSumX®, Uniform Forms™, VMP® Mortgage Solutions and Wiz®
- US: Albany & New York, NY; Minneapolis & St. Cloud, MN; Waltham, MA; Wilmington, DE; Tempe, AZ; Houston, TX; Hartford, CT; Chicago, IL; Glendale, CA
- Europe: Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands; Merelbecke, Belgium; Dublin, Ireland; London, England; Luxembourg; Madrid, Spain; Vienna, Austria; Zurich, Switzerland; Cluj-Napoca, Romania; Warsaw, Poland; Moscow, Russia
- APAC: Sydney, Australia; Pune, India; Singapore; Bangkok, Thailand; Shanghai, China; Hong Kong
Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory
Wolters Kluwer helps legal and compliance professionals drive productivity and performance, achieve confident outcomes, and mitigate risk. We provide vital information, analytics, software, and integrated workflow solutions that help customers streamline complex legal and regulatory compliance requirements, make the right decisions, and realize higher productivity.
- Law firms, corporate law departments, business compliance professionals, tax advisors, legal educators, universities, libraries, and government agencies
Key Business Units
- Legal & Regulatory Solutions North America
- Legal & Regulatory Solutions Europe: North, South, Central Regions
- Legal & Regulatory Solutions U.K.
- IntelliConnect, Aspen, ComplyTrack, Kluwer Navigator, Kleos, Jurion, Iter / Navigator, senTRAL, Lamyline, Pluris, Leggi D’Italia, LEX, La Ley
- New York, NY, US; Riverwoods, IL., US; Alphen aan de Rijn, the Netherlands; Mechelen, Belgium; Hürth, Germany; Warsaw, Poland; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Rueil-Malmaison, France; Kingston, UK
Wolters Kluwer Global Business Services (GBS)
The (GBS) group is responsible for improving the quality and performance of Wolters Kluwer's technology infrastructure, managing key vendor relationships, increasing the efficiency of support functions, and driving operational excellence programs globally. The GBS mission is to support Wolters Kluwer's ongoing digital transformation and product innovation by strengthening the company's technology infrastructure and by delivering operational efficiencies.
Wolters Kluwer Global Platform Organization (GPO)
The Wolters Kluwer Global Platform Organization (GPO) group co-creates state-of-the-art digital solutions with company businesses around the world. The GPO mandate is to grow revenue in the company's digital content through innovation in, and adoption of, global platforms and tools to meet local customer needs worldwide.