Depending on the context of our relationship with you, we may use and disclose personal information for the following business purposes:
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity,
- Detecting and repairing errors,
- Performing services on behalf of other businesses,
- Processing or fulfilling orders and transactions,
- Processing payments,
- Providing advertising or marketing,
- Conducting internal research for product and service development, and
- Improving, upgrading, and enhancing our services.
In addition to sharing personal information for the business purposes identified within the California Consumer Privacy Act, we also share personal information as needed, or required, with the following additional third parties:
- organizations involved in business transfers, e.g. to a purchaser or successor entity in the event of a sale or any other corporate transaction involving some or all of our business;
- other parties, e.g. as needed for external audit, compliance, risk management, corporate development and/or corporate governance related matters,
- business partners as directed by an individual, or as needed to process an individual’s request; and
- governmental authorities and regulators, as required under applicable law.
Exercising Rights to Request Access and Request Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions, California residents have the right to request access, deletion and portability of their personal information as further described in the Careers Privacy & Cookie Notice. If you would like to submit a request or have additional questions about the personal information that we have about you, please contact us at [email protected] or 1-888-495-4772.
When you submit your request, we will take steps to attempt to verify your identity. We will seek to match the information in your request to the personal information we maintain about you. As part of our verification process, we may ask you to submit additional information, use identity verification services to assist us, or if you have set up an account on our website, we may ask you to sign in to your account as part of our identity verification process. Please understand that, depending on the type of request you submit, to protect the privacy and security of your personal information, we will only complete your request when we are satisfied that we have verified your identity to a reasonable degree of certainty.
We do not discriminate against individuals who exercise their rights under applicable law.
If we receive a request from an authorized agent, we have the right to verify with the data subject that the data subject indeed wants to take the action requested by the agent and will do so by contacting the data subject directly.
Last Updated: September 2022